The Administration Department is the hub of the government organization. This department supports Chief and Council, Elders' Council, and Youth Council with their political meetings; organizes general assemblies; and oversees the smooth running of the organization.


Citizenship Registrar Officer

The Registar Officer is able to assist you with:

  • Citizenship enrollment applications with Tr’ondëk Hwëch’in
  • Citizenship cards
  • Applications to transfer in or out of Tr’ondek Hwech’in registry group under the Indian Act
  • Status card applications and issuance of laminated cards
  • Registration under the Indian Act for adults and minors including; Bill C-31, Bill C-3, Bill S-3, custom adoptions and newborn applications.

To reach the Registrar Officer call 867-993-7100 ext. 101 or 1-877-993-3400 or send an email.



Address changes

Citizens, if you move house or leave town temporarily to attend school, please let us know. It's important for us to have your correct address, and it's easy to update. Just call us at 993-7100 ext. 101 or 1-877-993-3400 or send an email.



The Tr’ondëk Hwëch’in Community Hall, the kitchen, and the Natural Resources Conference Room are available for rent to the TH Community and the public. Please note that Community Potlatches have priority use of the hall and other functions may be cancelled with minimal notice. Download the agreement for use of facilities here.


Administration contacts

Phone 867-993-7100 plus the extension:

 Charles Pugh, Executive Director


Jamie Sachi Richardson, Executive Operations Manager


Andrea Moses, Council Administrator


Robyn Gillespie, Receptionist


Babe Titus, Registrar Officer 101
Dalores Roberts, Health and Safety Officer/ Records Administror 146
Fiona Nastasi, Events & Consulations Coordinator 134
Krystal Profeit, Administrative Assistant for Council (867) 993-3334